Pagan Lenormand

Just unboxed this today so have not yet had a real look at all of the images ....
my first impressions - I love the imagery, I love the colours and I love the fact there are two men and two woman in the deck .....  Giving the option to see what falls within a reading in regards to relationships whether intimate or not we all have an assortment of relationships with both Men and Woman on some level ....
What I also love is the fact these four People show up in every card as the Different Elements of  the four Directions ...

I can't wait to work intimately with this deck ....

I will reveal more thoughts as I begin this Lenormand Journey ...


To know more about these vids  check out hekatesxing on #Instagram 


Moon, Fox and Child ... 
See post on #Instagram  to see my thoughts ...


I added A
New Video on my You Tube Channel  



Pagan Lenormand Five Card Pentagram Spread 
Reading for the weekend  of the 12th May, 2018 


Comments

My Thoughts and Opinions

How I Connect With The Cards...

Today's Mystikal Lenormand Layout

Understanding the messages within A few of the Cards

Echoes of One - Sacred Geometry Oracle

Why Do Readers Read Cards Differently?

Why I Promote Other Readers and Mentors?