Today asked a Question of The Pagan Lenormand

  • My Mum suggested my Partner moves in with me even though we have only been together 5 weeks we thought maybe when it happens it would be further down the track // anyway I asked the cards what they thought ... and I got this ....
  • hekatesxingbasically our relationship would come out into the open .... no hiding it that for sure .... and it would bring a loss to my partner ... yes a loss of stress .... maybe also a loss of his own space ..... so something for us to both think because also it would be a loss of my own space .... too ... 

I love these cards because they ask  that  you really  look within self on many levels ..... 

The Garden  speaks of Gathering, public, open, Social ... 
Visible with clear intentions, nothing to hide.... 

The Woman -  Can relate to myself .... 

The Mice- Anxiety, worry, stress..... 
 lessening the impact, taking away ... 

The Man relates to my partner .... 



Comments

My Thoughts and Opinions

Today's Mystikal Lenormand Layout

How I Connect With The Cards...

Understanding the messages within A few of the Cards

Echoes of One - Sacred Geometry Oracle

Why Do Readers Read Cards Differently?

Mists of Avalon Oracle Tarot Entry